Re: hmatrix

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 24.02.2013, 15:06 +0100 schrieb Denis Laxalde:
> Joachim Breitner a écrit :
> > If you build-depend on C -dev packages, chances are high that your
> > libghc-foo-dev package needs to Depend on them, as they are required
> > when building against the library.
> >
> > Maybe you should test it: If you remove libgsl0-dev and liblapack-dev,
> > an you still build a haskell program that uses your libghc-hmatrix-dev
> > package?
>
> You're right, I'll add the depends.

good.

I am too lazy to set up my sid schroot to use locally built packages
(only my experimental schroot does that – somewhat disappointing that it
even needs manual setup), so I’ll wait for libghc-storable-complex-dev
to pass through NEW. If I don’t upload within one day after that, please
remind me.