Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from Denis Laxalde (dlax-guest)

Hi Denis,

Am Mittwoch, den 20.02.2013, 20:43 +0000 schrieb
noreply@alioth.debian.org:
> Denis Laxalde (dlax-guest) has requested to join your project.
>
> Comments by the user:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to join this group because I'm planning to package of a few
> Haskell libraries related to numerical computation (starting with
> hmatrix and repa). I hope to find a sponsor as well.

great!

Would you like to introduce yourself on our mailing list?

Also, please make sure you are subscribed to d-haskell (this will be the
last mail that explicitly CCs you), pkg-haskell-maintainers and
pkg-haskell-commits and read through http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell
about our procedures and infrastructure. If you have any questions,
please ask.

Also note that current development happens on experimental, until after
the freeze.

Welcome on board,