Re: Newer libraries needed for new Pandoc

Hi Joachim,

Quoting Joachim Breitner (2013-02-12 21:25:08)
> Am Donnerstag, den 07.02.2013, 19:22 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:

> > > this also affects haskell-yesod-markdown; basically all remaining
> > > packages (besides hbro) on
> > > https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org&suite=experimental&compact=compact&a=amd64
> > > are waiting on pandoc.
> >
> > I updated hakyll in the repo to the latest version, but cannot build
> > it due to the missing pandoc.
>
> just wondering: Is there any reason not to fix pandoc in experimental?
> I’d like to have libghc-xmonad-dev installable again.

Sorry for the silence,

Packaging has some loose ends still, that I need to fix (corrections to
-doc package build-dependencies seemingly missed in earlier releases by
Clint, and changes to install locations for template files).

I will try make a move on it now, and else during the weekend (we get
visitors all day tomorrow).

 - Jonas