Re: Call for maintenance: Packages in git repos

Hi,

I finally went through the list, converting all git repos to debian-only
darcs repositories, preserving history (but not tags). I left agda,
agda-bin and bustle alone.

I did not delete the old git repos, but moved them
to /git/pkg-haskell/moved-to-darcs/.

Here what happened with each package; not all of them are in good shape
upstream-wise:

FTBFS: https://github.com/jgoerzen/ftphs/issues/1

✓

> haskell-github.git
FTBFS due to old dependencies. Someone needs to check if it build
against newer versions of http-conduit as well.

> haskell-hsh.git
FTBFS, patch available to upstream:
https://github.com/jgoerzen/hsh/pull/8

✓

> haskell-testpack.git
FTBFS, work around available to upstream:
https://github.com/jgoerzen/testpack/pull/7

✓

> hdbc-odbc.git
FTBFS in haddock phase:
Database/HDBC/ODBC/Statement.hsc:493:3:
    parse error on input `Word16'

✓

> hslogger.git
didn’t bother uploading

FTBFS: https://github.com/jgoerzen/ldap-haskell/issues/5

> magic-haskell.git
> missingh.git
✓

Help with the outstanding packages is very welcome.