Re: Experimental and dependencies/uploads

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 04.11.2012, 13:15 +0100 schrieb Iustin Pop:
> OK. I saw that we don't use special version numbers for experimental, so
> something like this should be enough, right?
>
> [..]

looks good, if the versions of its dependencies in experimental are
still in the expected range.

Correct. http://incoming.debian.org/ has it a bit earlier.

> Side-comment: I wonder why the other experimental builders didn't pick
> this up? For example,
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=i386&suite=experimental
> doesn't show haskell-conduit in either BD-Uninstallable or Needs-Build,
> so I wonder if we only do the experimental stuff for amd64? Not that I
> complain at all, that's perfectly fine for me :)

I only scheduled them for amd64, for no particular good reason¹ besides
that I don’t expect any Haskell users of experimental on s390, thus
saving energy... if anyone needs it on the other architectures, let me
know.

¹ Mostly because I did not change back the list of arches after testing
the script, to be honest ;-)