Removing haskell-csv-enumerator?

Hi,

I noticed that we have both haskell-csv-enumerator and
haskell-csv-conduit. The latter is a replacement of the former, it seem:
        “Please note that this library started its life based on the
        enumerator package and has recently been ported to work with
        conduits instead. In the process, it has been greatly simplified
        thanks to the modular nature of the conduits library.“

Do we need both in the next Debian stable release? If not, I’d say we
remove csv-enumerator before wheezy is released.

What do you think, especially Clint?