Re: The editline library needs work for GHC 7.6.1

Hello Joachim,

thanks for your feedback!

As I'm about to release Netwire 4 I won't make changes to Netwire 3
anymore.  If you intend to use Netwire, I suggest using the new version,
which now has a stabilized interface:

    darcs get http://darcs.ertes.de/netwire/

Various people have reported that it builds well on GHC 7.6.1, and as a
nice bonus snoyberg reported his success of building it with GHCJS.  I'd
be happy to read your feedback on the new version.

Greets,
Ertugrul

--
Key-ID: E5DD8D11 "Ertugrul Soeylemez <es@ertes.de>"
FPrint: BD28 3E3F BE63 BADD 4157  9134 D56A 37FA E5DD 8D11