Re: pattern of bad homepage urls

Hi Joey,

Am Mittwoch, den 25.07.2012, 16:10 -0400 schrieb Joey Hess:
> Most of the homepage urls below are bad. I think perhaps hackage changed
> and they used to work? They can be fixed by removing the "haskell-"

no, they never worked and were just put there by mistake. But Gio has
fixed them all in the respective repositories already; we just did not
want to do an upload just for that, e.g. see:
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-hspec/changelog
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-hspec/control

BTW, if you base your packaging on
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/tools/template-debian/ and
simply run s/foo/cabalname/, things are already correct.