Re: Haskell Plans for wheezy

Hi Clint,

Am Samstag, den 26.05.2012, 16:55 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Sonntag, den 13.05.2012, 22:45 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Now it is time to get stuff in a transitional shape, i.e. we will
> (hopefully) not upload new versions without discussions before, so that
> in 10 days, when things have aged and all arches have caught up
> rebuilding stuff, the whole bunch can move to testing.

are your recent uploads (filestore, gitit, oauth) fixing problems that
might prevent the migration? If not, please do not upload such packages,
as it resets the transition timer. If we get the transition done quick
enough, we can probably do minor upgrades afterwards and before the
freeze, or ask for a freeze exception. Or upload to experimental if you
don’t want to wait for the packages being available.