Re: Packages to be updated before the platform

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 15.05.2012, 09:49 +0200 schrieb Giovanni Mascellani:
> Hi.
>
> Doing a few research I discovered that.
>
> Il 14/05/2012 23:05, Joachim Breitner ha scritto:
> > haskell-happstack-ixset
>
> This has been obsoleted by ixset.
>
> > haskell-happstack-server
>
> I can update it.
>
> > haskell-happstack-state
>
> This has been obsoleted by acid-state.
>
> > haskell-happstack-util
>
> This has been obsoleted.
>
> I can update happstack-server and happstack: they will release their
> dependencies on the other three packages, which can them by removed.
> There is no need to actually upload the obsoleting ixset and acid-state,
> since they're not required by new happstack packages or by gitit (which
> is the package that pulled happstack in).

I suggest to upload ixset and acid-state, after all we want to provide a
“complete” HAppStack experience in wheezy, and also because the obsolete
packages have been in stable before.

If you do so, maybe you should write in the description of these
packages that they obsolete their happstack-counterparts.