Re: What remains to be done before the freeze

Joachim,

There is at least one fairly bad bug in pandoc 1.9.2, and I'm
planning to release a new version 1.9.3 fairly soon, which will
fix it and several others (and add a docbook reader).  It would
be terrific if this could be debianized before the freeze (and
dependencies highlighting-kate and texmath brought up to date).

One question, though. Currently the 1.9.3 code base requires
blaze-html 0.5.*.  I'm not sure whether debian plans to upgrade
blaze-html or not.  If not, then I could add a Cabal flag to
make it possible to compile pandoc with blaze-html 0.4.*.

John

+++ Joachim Breitner [May 09 12 09:41 ]: