Re: gtk2hs-buildtools upload broke haskell-glade

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 02:50:53AM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> Then glade's Graphics/UI/Gtk/Glade/Types.chs is modified accordingly,
> and then the build fails.  Beyond that, I am confused about what the
> problem is.

Someone had apparently already reported this as
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/gtk2hs/ticket/1259

It seems like reverting the relevant change in gtk2hs-buildtools
is just papering over the real problem, but I suppose we could do
that if nobody knows what the correct solution is.