Re: Missing files in cpphs distribution

> somewhere betweeen cpphs-1.11 and cpphs-1.13.2, the source distribution
> dropped some useful files such as CHANGES and docs/*.

I imagine this happened when I switched from building the distribution package with Makefiles, to using Cabal.  Apologies for the disruption.  I have added CHANGELOG, docs/cpphs.1 and docs/index.html to the cabal file, and uploaded a fresh version 1.13.3 to Hackage.  Let me know if it is still lacking anything.

Regards,
    Malcolm