Re: Working on a stable, vetted Hackage

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:00 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Debian has a one-version-per-package policy, so naturally we would
prefer if your hackage selected would also have the invariant.

Yes, the same invariant exists in this new initiative. In fact, that invariant applies to test suites as well, so having an out-of-date test suite requirement will lead to a failed test. In fact, that's what the majority of my work in the past few days has been: sending pull requests to update test suites.

Michael