         .
          Author: Kazu Yamamoto <kazu@iij.ad.jp>
          Upstream-Maintainer: Kazu Yamamoto <kazu@iij.ad.jp>
         .
         This package contains the libraries compiled with profiling
        enabled.

Also, I find the blurbs that cabal-debian adds, namely
 This package contains the normal library files.
 This package contains the libraries compiled with profiling enabled.
 This package contains the documentation files.
not very good, especially because the reader is not told what kind of
library that is. Why not use the the text from our template-debian
directory?:

 This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language.
 See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.

 This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language, compiled
 for profiling.  See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.

 This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell
 programming language.
 See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.

Personally, I don’t use cabal-debian (yet) and base new packages upon
the template files, so I leave the cabal-debian development to those who
do use it.