Re: Candidates for removal from testing (results)

Niels Thykier wrote:
> > If the relevant RC bugs in the affected packages are not dealt with
> > /before/ Friday the 26th of Oct., the packages will be removed from
> > testing.  Note that "dealt with" may also include downgrading a
> > severity-inflated bug or fixing affected versions in the BTS.
>
> Britney has just finished removing the following 21 packages:

[...]

> twidge

This got broken by a new version of libghc-hoauth-dev. I had a quick go
at fixing it, but the types defeated me. However, the TwidgeHttpClient
that fail to build seems like a modified copy of
Network.OAuth.Http.CurlHttpClient .. using a new monad for
added fun .. so perhaps someone else will have better luck getting it
back into sync.

--
see shy jo