Re: Changes to Debian Maintainer upload permissions

Hi Joachim.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
>> > do we have any currently active DMs in the DHG? If you write a script
>> > that takes a list of fingerprints (of all DMs in the group) and creates
>> > a file as described in
>> > https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/09/msg00008.html
>> > that gives permission to those DMs to all packages that have
>> > pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org as the Maintainer, then
>> > I’ll happily give you easy access to all Haskell packages.
>>
>> Can I become "currently active DMs"?
>
> sure. If you write that script, put it in the tools/ repository.

I try to write the script.

But I don't have the detail of the script.
Where the script pick up "a list of fingerprints (of all DMs in the
group)" from?
It get fingerprints from all debian/control files?
And what is fingerprint?

Best regards,
--
Kiwamu Okabe