Re: haskell-x11-xft

Hi Joachim,

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:31:44PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> did you push your haskell-x11-xft_0.3.1-1  to the (or a) darcs repo?

I thought I had, but I can't seem to find the changes anywhere, so I'll
assume not.

> If you have trouble merging, put the repo somewhere and I’ll merge it.

If you can wait a few days, I might be able to push my merged copy (I
have yet to finish sorting out the legal/contractual details on whether
I can contribute to Debian during my internship). However, it's probably
quickest for you to just grab the unmerged version from here[0] and
merge it yourself.

Best wishes,
Ryan

[0] http://people.debian.org/~rak/haskell-x11-xft.debian.tar.bz2