Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-hoogle: Collect txt files from /usr/lib/ghc-doc/hoogle/ dir.

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 07.10.2012, 17:51 +0900 schrieb Kiwamu Okabe:
> Hoogle package is ready for upload.
> And ghc and haskell-devscripts packages also support to create
> /usr/lib/ghc-doc/hoogle/*.txt files.
> Could you dput them?

well, we cannot upload any packages that are not new at this point, as
we are in a freeze; this includes ghc. Hence the hoogle package would be
useless because /usr/lib/ghc-doc/hoogle/ would be empty set.

We could do an upload to experimental. But hoogle has lots of
dependencies and I am not so keen on putting lots of packages in
experimental, for the buildd-related reasons discussed earlier on the
list.

It seems we will have to wait for after the release. Which is really a
pain :-(