Re: binNMUing packages from unstable into experimental

On 14/09/12 16:39, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Is it possible (and allowed) to have the build daemons to create
binNMU builds of a source that lives in unstable, but put the
binaries into experimental?

Maybe this should be addressed to debian-wb-team (and debian-devel?)?

I'm not sure what debian-release can say about this, tbh. At least,
these days, we don't mind if buildds are a bit busy (especially if it is
for experimental since it has lower priority than when building for sid).

HTH,

--
Mehdi Dogguy