Re: Haskell-hoogle package is ready for upload. (Re: Anyone can dput haskell-src-exts and agda?)

Hi.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> Good. Even if you did not compile it, you should use minimal Depends.
> haskell-platform is a convenience package for users, but not something
> that should be used as a Depends or Build-Depends.

Now it doesn't build-depend on haskell-platform.
And libghc-zlib-dev is added to build-depend for haddock_collect.hs.

> I’d prefer something more defensive, for example
> $ find /usr/share/doc -wholename "/usr/share/doc/libghc-*-doc/*.txt"
> or even better: Change the patch to haskell-devscripts to install
> the .txt files to a well-known location (e.g. /usr/share/hoogle/txts)
> and just read the whole directory. You can keep some compatibility code
> to read the files from ghc-doc from their current place until ghc-doc
> also installs to that directory.

"a well-known location" is not good for me.
Because the txt files don't know haddock html file path,
If take this idea, I should add infomation about haddock path to
/usr/share/hoogle/txts directory.
It's complexity.

I would like to take the idea -wholename option.

Thank's,
--
Kiwamu Okabe