Re: Anyone can dput haskell-src-exts and agda?

Hi.

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 2:24 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> I am a reluctant, as we have not released wheezy yet, so only changes
> that are meant for wheezy should enter sid... maybe we should upload to
> experimental.

Ah... I understand it.

> Hmm, I don’t think this is easily possible in experimental.
>
> Other’s opinions?

How about use old version hoogle for testing on sid.
Hoogle version 4.2.10 depends on haskell-src-exts (≥1.9 & <1.12).
The hoogle is able to debianize, because haskell-src-exts version is
1.11.1 on sid.

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hoogle-4.2.10

Then we don't need to upgrade any packages.
But I am so happy, if you dput my old version hoogle package to sid when ready.

Regards,
--
Kiwamu Okabe