[b-d][armhf] ghc

Hiya,

Looks like ghc isn't happy on armhf. There are some upstream patches
which we've observed to work on armel, but for armhf we get

  /usr/bin/ld: error: /tmp/ghc21839_0/ghc21839_0.p_o uses VFP register
  arguments, libraries/ghc-prim/dist-install/build/GHC/Magic.p_o does
  not
  /usr/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file
  /tmp/ghc21839_0/ghc21839_0.p_o

Indicating that some objects were built correctly but some others were
not.

I'd like to have a bit of a poke at this, so please could I have the
build-depends on a porterbox? :-)

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]