Updating diagrams in Haskell

Dear Brent,

I was looking at updating the diagram package in Debian, but noticed
that the latest diagrams-core and diagrams-lib does not build with the
latest vector-space, which already is in Debian. Would you mind updating
these packages (preferably already tested on GHC 7.4.1?)

Oh, and do you _really_ have to depend on “tau” in diagrams-lib? In
Debian, every packages adds a considerable amount of human effort, much
more than on hackage, and doing that just for the line “τ=2*pi” feels
absurd, as fun or as important the quest to replace π is. You’d save us
work if the new version of diagrams-lib would just have “τ=2*pi”
included in the code.

Also, I had to re-send this mail because the maintainer address of
diagrams-core (diagrams-discuss@googlegroups.com) did not accept my
mail. The bounce (attached) did not even tell me the precises reason. If
it is because the list is subscriber-only, then please consider
configuring the list to accept mails even from non-subscribers. It is
not reasonable to expect people who need to contact package maintainers
to subscribe to all the various project lists.

Thanks,

--- Begin Message ---
Hello msg@joachim-breitner.de,

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (diagrams-discuss) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the Help Center at http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en_US.

Thanks,

Google Groups