Can Debian provide a GHC builder

Dear DSA and armel porters,

the upstream of GHC, the main Haskell compiler, treats some of our
architectures on a best-effort basis, but it is not guaranteed that
released versions will work across all architectures, even things like
this can happen, where a change breaking it on arm was introduced after
the last release candidate¹.

Things would be easier for everyone if the GHC HEAD would be
automatically and regularly built on an arm machine. They do have an
infrastructure for automated builds².
Is it acceptable use of a Debian machine to do so – after all it will
automatically download (SSL-verified) and run code?
And is there a machine that I could use for that?

I think normally, builds happen every night, but if you look at ¹ you’ll
notice that this would not work out. But having a build every week or so
would already help a lot.

Thanks,
Joachim

¹ https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=ghc&arch=armel