Re: numeric-quest 0.1.1.3 fails to build with GHC 7.4

On Sun, 2012-02-05 at 19:34 +0100, Henning Thielemann wrote:
> Iulian Udrea schrieb:
>
> > Attached is a patch with minimised Eq constraints.
>
> I could avoid most of the Eq constraints by two modifications:
> 1. Make Eq a superclass of Scalar. (this requires a major version bump)
> 2. Replace comparisons like (xs==[]) by (null xs).

I haven't thought of this to be honest.

> Please check, whether the current code works on GHC-7.4:
> http://code.haskell.org/~thielema/numeric-quest/

It's all good. I'd appreciate it if you could upload 0.2 to hackage. I
would like to upload it to Debian and get rid of the patch I applied a
couple of hours ago.

> Btw. what code are you packaging that depends on the numeric-quest code?

I'm not packaging anything at the moment that depends on numeric-quest.

Thanks for looking into this!

Ta,
Iulian