Re: When to upload 7.4.1 to sid?

Hiya,

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 02:27:14PM +0000, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> GHC 7.4.1 is out since today, but I’m tempted to wait for, say, a week
> or at least a few days so that packages that don’t build any more for
> some reason get a chance to upload a fixed version to hackage. Or are
> you keen on saying that Debian has 7.4.1 on the same day? I could do an
> upload to experimental for that, though ;-)

If we go for this in Debian for Wheezy then I'll probably want to take
it for Ubuntu Precise too. Feature Freeze there is on Feb 16th so from
that POV the sooner it's (along with a fixed platform) in Debian the
better.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]