Re: Haskell web sites (Was: List introductions)

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 09.09.2011, 19:58 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Freitag, den 09.09.2011, 13:01 -0400 schrieb Joey Hess:
> > > URL as expected by hackage and pulled by them regularly:
> > > 	http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/cabalDebianMap.txt
> >
> > Hmm, the other distro's versions of this would be an interesting
> > datasource for finding good modules that are not yet packaged in Debian.
>
> nice idea. The data is here:
> http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/00-distromap/
> and can easily be massaged from within ghci. Here is the list of
> packages in other distros, but not in Debian:
> [..]

I thought I’ll update this list. Here is what Fedora has but we don’t:

ForSyDe
bytestring-trie
cab
cabal-dev
haskell-platform
libmpd
parameterized-data
process-leksah

(haskell-platform is a false positive)

Here is what FreeBSD has but we don’t:

Agda-executable
DeepArrow
HGL
ObjectName
Tensor
TypeCompose
bio
bsd-sysctl
checkers
double-conversion
filemanip
heist
hlibev
hoogle
http-server
libmpd
libxml
mime
mueval
mysql
pcap
pointed
porte
probability
reactive
regex-pcre-builtin
scgi
snap
soegtk
stringsearch
unamb
xmlhtml

And NixOS has 166 packages that we don’t have, but I’ll skip listing
them here.

For future reference, here is how to get the data into ghci:

let pkgs distro = (Data.Set.fromList . map ((\(x,_,_) -> x)::(String,String,Maybe String) -> String) . map read . lines . either error id) `fmap` Network.Curl.Download.openURIString ("http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/00-distromap/"; ++ distro)
all@[arch, deb, fed, bsd, nix] <- mapM pkgs (words "Arch  Debian  Fedora  FreeBSD NixOS")
mapM_ putStrLn $ Data.Set.toList $ fed `Data.Set.difference` deb