Re: haskell-skein and exotic architectures

Ok, so I've uploaded to Hackage skein-0.1.0.4 with the following changes:

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Iain Lane <laney@debian.org> wrote:
> I believe you could add s390 to the BE list.

Added s390 and hppa to BE list.

>>  - Use two flags: force-endian and big-endian.  Then big-endian would
>> be taken into account only if force-endian was True, and it would be
>> False by default.
>
> Could work. Or you could have two flags le and be both defaulting to
> false and then make the first conditional arch(i386) | … | flag(le) and
> the second … | flag(be). And then make it an error to have them both
> true at once (if that is possible).

Added flags 'force-endianness' and 'big-endian'.  If that isn't enough
to make your life easier without having to patch my code, don't
hesitate in telling me why =).

Cheers,

--
Felipe.