Re: haskell transition analysis

Hi Joachim,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 06:13:54PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
[...]
> > As far as I can see, agda (packages agda, agda-stdlib, and
> > haskell-dummy) will prevent the migration.
>
> haskell-dummy has the same version in testing as in unstable; nothing
> needs to migrate there, I think.

Right. I just mentioned this package because it depends on agda. More
precisely, the dummy package haskell-agda-doc (from haskell-dummy)
depends on libghc-agda-doc (from agda). That should not be an issue,
though, as they are both arch: all packages.

[...]
> > Left-over powerpc packages from the source package haskell-chart
> > (packages libghc-chart-dev, libghc-chart-prof, and libghc-chart-doc)
> > need to be removed ("decrufted") from unstable as well.
>
> Do you mean removed from testing?

As far as I understand, they should be removed from unstable by
ftpmaster, and then britney will take care of removing them from
testing when migrating haskell-chart.

Greetings,

-- Jerome