Re: clientsession 0.7.2

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 11:15:39PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 11:26:26PM +0300, Michael Snoyman wrote:
> > What about the version of cereal? Is it possible that there are two
> > different versions of it at play? That's the only explanation I can
> > think of for this behavior.
>
> cereal-0.3.3.0 and it is the only version.  cryptohash 0.7.2 also
> doesn't improve matters.
>
> DHG: If no one else can reproduce this, could someone upload
> clientsession 0.7.2?

I could reproduce it. We weren't building cryptohash with the cryptoapi
flag, so the serialize instances in question weren't being defined.
Fixed & uploaded clientsession-0.7.2 now.

It seems we don't respect the default status of flags in .cabal files.
We probably should.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]