Re: gitit version

On 03/09/2011 15:59, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 08:36:56AM -0400, debian@lewman.us wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 10:44:26AM +0200, nomeata@debian.org wrote 1.4K bytes in 45 lines about:
>> : > How can I help get gitit in debian repos up to 0.8.0.1?
>>
>> In order to be super clear, the squeeze repo is at 0.7.3.6.1.  It seems
>> wheezy and sid (unstable) are at 0.8.0.1.
>
> It's conceivable that an official backport could be done, but
> it looks like the following libraries would need to be backported
> first: pandoc, utf8-string, filestore, happstack-server,
> happstack-util, xss-sanitize

Yes, gitit is up-to-date in sid and testing, not in stable for obvious
reasons. I don't have specific backporting plans right now; I'm also
quite busy these days, both because of study and because I'm helping a
bit in the QA team.

I'll probably do a round of update in my Haskell packages in late
September, but I cannot guarantee. Of course, ping me if some package
needs an urgent update because of a bad bug or security problem. Or do
the upload yourself, I won't mind! :-)

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>