Re: RFS: haskell-primitive & haskell-vector

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 31.08.2011, 16:41 +0100 schrieb Iulian Udrea:
> Also, on an unrelated note, I am trying to make grep-dctrl output the
> reverse build dependencies of a package recursively. Any idea how I can
> do that? I've played with it for a little bit now and I'm not sure I can
> do this with it. Therefore, if you (or anyone else) know of another
> fancy tool that can do this, then I'm all ears.

I think the FTP-masters have a tool for that (or for depends only) that
they need to consult before removing a package. Other than that, nothing
comes to mind.

You can probably quickly implement it yourself, either using the
haskell-debian package or, if parsing speed matters, using this module:
http://git.nomeata.de/?p=sat-britney.git;a=blob;f=ControlParser.hs;hb=HEAD