Re: More missing pushes/tags

Ciao.

On 15/06/2011 14:58, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Please check if you still have the repo around, tag and commit.

Done.

> And again, here is my recommended procedure. The last line is almost
> always in my bash history, this ways I always tag and push when I
> upload.
>
> $ hack away
> $ dch 'Document changes'
> $ dch -r '' # changes UNRELEASED to unstable
> $ debuild -tc
> $ debcommit -r && debrelease && darcs push --repo=debian -av

Thanks for the heads up, but they don't work in my case: I always use
debomatic (a wrapper around cowbuilder) to build packages that are going
to be uploaded to the official archive. This means that I'll find the
.changes in some other directory and the one-liner isn't helping.

BTW, my usual workflow is:

(hack hack hack)
dch -r
dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -S
dput debomatic <.changes>
(go to debomatic dir, check logs and produced packages; if ok go ahead)
debsign <.changes>
dput debian <.changes>
(back to the darcs dir)
darcs record
darcs tag
darcs push

Anyway, I think I forgot this tag mostly because of the Alioth switch: I
had to discover how to fix the repository (alioth.debian.org wasn't good
anymore), and then I forgot to push it. :-)

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy