Re: haskore with parsec-3

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011, Joachim Breitner wrote:

Hi Henning,

with parsec 3 officially blessed by the Haskell Platform, I’m trying to
get rid of parsec-2 in Debian, to only ship one version. One of the last
packages still requiring parsec-2 is haskore. Have you considered
putting a haskore package on hackage that builds with both versions?

I have relaxed the version bound and uploaded a new version to Hackage.

Thank you a lot for your work on packaging!