Re: Haskell in Debian talk at DebConf

Ciao.

On 04/06/2011 16:37, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I submitted a talk about Haskell in Debian¹ for DebConf. Who else of the
> DHG will attend DebConf and might want to be co-speaker? And what
> questions/topics would you like to see in such a talk, e.g. what would
> you want more people to know about Haskell in Debian?

I'll attend DebConf and might be a co-speaker; only two small problems:
I honestly don't know what I could say or do and I plan to graduate just
a few days before the DebConf (July, 22nd), so I won't have much time to
prepare the talk in the few days before (actually I don't know how much
preparation time a DebConf talk requires).

Cheers, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy