Uploading haskore & status check (was Re: haskore update)

Hi there,

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 11:56:12PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi Ernesto,

you have been quite here lately. haskore, a package that you touched
last, is one of the last remaining bits in the transition. Upstream has
a new version, 0.2.0.1 instead of 0.1.0.4 – do you want to look into
that, e.g. whether we want the new version and packaging it so that it
works with the changes package names?

Looks like the current version builds fine with the new GHC so I'm just going to upload that now (to speed up migration).

We can always upload the newer version later, no problems.

Where are we with gitit and haskell-debian?

Cheers,
Iain