Re: Alioth status update, take 3

On Tue, 31 May 2011 16:35:09 +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> > I implemented a first try at darcs support for PET2 and set up an
> > instance for pkg-haskell[1].
> Great! Especially nice given that the regular PET does not work ATM.

Which has several reasons:
- for pkg-haskell the symlinks on wagner in cgi-bin seem to be wrong
- for pkg-perl there are several missing perl packages on wagner
  (sgran has thankfully installed everything needed on vasks, but I
  forget to ask for the same set on wagner)
- and it's still unclear how the cache (generated from vasks and read
  from wagner) is supposed to work

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - PGP/GPG key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Bob Dylan: Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum