Re: [Pkg-haskell-maintainers] Processing of haskell98-report_20080907-2_amd64.changes

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 04:54:45PM +0100, Iain Lane wrote:

> Do we know what GHC is planning on doing? On [0] you can see the
> statement:
>
>   As with all known Haskell systems, GHC implements some extensions
> to   the language. They are all enabled by options; by default GHC
> understands only plain Haskell 98.

In the HEAD, it says:

    As with all known Haskell systems, GHC implements some extensions to
    the language.  They can all be enabled or disabled by commandline
    flags or language pragmas. By default GHC understands the most
    recent Haskell version it supports, plus a handful of extensions.

Thanks
Ian