Re: haxml 1.20 upload now?

Hi Marco and David,

Am Freitag, den 27.05.2011, 06:28 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Sex Mai 27 05:13:50 -0300 2011:
> (...)
> > Another reverse build dependency is haskell-debian, but I guess Marco
> > knows that code by now and can tell us whether it can migrate to haxml
> > 1.20 easily. Nevertheless I’m CC’ing David, maybe he has looked into
> > this issue as well.
>
> It was easy to make the packages be adapted to haxml 1.20.  My version of
> haskell-debian, which follows the current packaging guidelines, is already
> using haxml 1.20.
>
> So I believe you can upload haxml 1.20, and we can simply make a patch to
> David's version in any case.

good. haskell-debian-3.47 has other build problems against current
library versions as well, so let’s concentrate on the newest upstream.

It sounds like you are working on debian in parallel. Are you making
sure that you merge eventually and not diverge too much?