Re: haskell-mtlparse in the DHG

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 25.05.2011, 22:01 +0000 schrieb Clint Adams:
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:35:17PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Well, what about the option that you join the haskell group and ensure
> > from within the group that the haskell libraries you need are in
> > shape? :-) (We always need manpower, especially people with upload
> > rights are very useful when it comes to transitions like the ghc7 one)
>
> I don't anticipate having much time for that, and I don't think I
> know what I'm doing, but feel free to add me anyway.

well, better an inactive member that we can try, when need arises, to
motivate by appealing to bad conscious, than no member at all :-)

Thanks for the fixed haskell-mtlparse upload. I imported the latest
uploaded version into our darcs repository. Unfortunately,
http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi is still down.

More infos about the DHG are on
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell
especially http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/Processes and