Re: hslogger_1.0.10-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

From my git logs, commit 8712ce012d9c6414c7d630b89a0f8f1c4c60cda4:

     The Java source code is copyright Apache Software Foundation under
     the
     Apache License. It's in the file headers and I've added a note about
     this in the docs for Log4jXML.hs.

From that file:

    If for whatever reason you have to rebuild the hslogger4j jar
    just run @ant@[3] in the @contrib\/java@ directory. The new jar
    will be created in the @contrib\/java\/dist@ directory. The Java
    source code is copyright The Apache Software Foundation and
    licensed under the Apache Licence version 2.0. -}

Does this help?