Re: Heading for unstable

Hi Joachim.

Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Sáb Mar 26 04:18:38 -0300 2011:
(...)
> added in haskell-devscripts 0.8.1.

Great work.  Thanks for working on this.

> So are we ready to go to unstable now?

I believe so.

> And who (with upload rights) is available the next days to help uploading
> stuff?

I'm kind of busy right now, but I'll try to take some time tomorrow to work on
uploading packages.  I have updated haskell-debian to what is the current
policy.  It probably still contain errors, but they should be easily fixable.

The darcs repository is at: http://marcot.eti.br/darcs/haskell-debian/

It may be useful, well, or not. =)

Greetings.
(...)