ghc doesn't compile on barber

Hi.

I'm trying to debug a strange build problem with ghc (a Haskell
compiler) in experimental (7.0.2-4). The same package builds correctly
on my computer (using a cowbuilder experimental chroot) and is also
correctly built in a chroot by other DDs in the Debian Haskell Group.

Unfortunately it failed already twice on barber:

https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=ghc&arch=amd64&ver=7.0.2-4

I can't understand the problem from the logs. They exhibit two slightly
different problems (occurring on the same line of the same configure
script), that make me think there is somewhat non deterministic in the
generation of that file. But I'm using the same autotools-dev and
autoconf versions to build the same package and it works.

To add some other strange facts, the same package also failed to build
on kfreebsd-i386 in more or less the same way, but the compilation went
successfully after someone gave it back.

https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=ghc&arch=kfreebsd-i386&ver=7.0.2-4

Do you have any idea of what could trigger such a strange behavior?

Since I really have no other idea of how to debug this, would it be
possible to have the final state of the build chroot saved if the
package fails to build again, so I can inspect it and find what's
different from my system?

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>