Re: No Haddock instance documentation

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 06:07:02PM +0530, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> > I got a newer haddock from Hackage and it generated instance
> > documentation for my own packages. Is there a Debian bug here? Thanks.
>
> your observation is right. For a more specific example, let’s look at
> the Eq type class:
> http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.6.1/html/libraries/base/Prelude.html#t%3AEq
> lists a lot of instances while
> file:///usr/share/doc/ghc6-doc/html/libraries/base-4.2.0.0/Prelude.html#t%3AEq
> lists none.

Okay, thanks. I just wanted to confirm that it wasn't something wacky
about my system. I might see if I can dig into the source package to see
what is going on, but that debian/rules file is scary long. For now I am
just using the binary ghc build from upstream. Meanwhile I will file a
bug. --Omari

--
"navigable waters" means waters of the United States.