Packaging hoogle

Hi all,

I have been (for some time) working on packaging for hoogle. There
have been a number of things that required fixing upstream and that
has now mostly been done.

One final problem is what to do with the hoogle database files.
Currently one the package I am working on is installed, there are
no database files. Assuming the machine is connected to the
internet, the database files can be installed using:

   sudo hoogle data

which installs the database files in the directory:

   /usr/share/hoogle/hoogle-X.Y.Z/database

QUestions:

 a) Is this acceptable as the way it is?

 b) Should the postinstall script run the required command?

 c) Should the postinstall script print a message suggesting that
    the person doing the install run the required command?

 d) Should I package the database files as a deb?

Any guidance appreciated.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo