Re: Anybody mind if update XMonad etc

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 01:43:28PM +1100, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> Well, colour me surprised.
>
> The existing bluetile compiles with version 0.10 of xmonad and
> xmonad-contrib and also installs, without any changes being
> needed.

The magic of Haskell! ;-)

That's good to hear! When backporting Bluetile to XMonad 0.9, I copied a
lot of needed modules from xmonad-contrib (from what was then just in
darcs). But I put them into a different namespace to avoid conflicts.

Now that XMonad 0.10 is available, I am planning to release a cleaned-up
version of Bluetile where all that code duplication is removed. I'll
post on the list once that is done.

Regards!
Jan