Re: Could you sponsor upload haskell-hcwiid and carettah?

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 28.10.2011, 19:38 +0900 schrieb Kiwamu Okabe:
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> > The haskell libraries are uploaded. carettah does not build in a clean
> > environment (e.g. pbuilder), please fix the build-dependencies.
>
> Sorry, it's my mistake.
> I added Build-Depends: libghc-hcwiid-{dev,prof},libcwiid-dev.
> And it's tested with pbuilder by me.
>
> Could you retry dput carettah?

done.

You build-depend on the profiling libraries, which seems to be useless,
as you are building a binary. You might want to look into that.

Furthermore, there is no manpage for /usr/bin/carettah. I’m not the most
exemplary developer in that respect, but nevertheless having a manpage
for the binary is desireable.

And finally, there is no need to increase the version number in the
changelog if there was no upload of the previous version.
DEBCHANGE_RELEASE_HEURISTIC=changelog in ~/.devscripts
should make "dch" do automatically the right thing in that respect.

But as the package is DM-Uploadable, it is all yours now :-)

PS: I am subscribed to d-haskell, so there is usually no need to CC me.