Re: haskell-cgi upload

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 26.10.2011, 15:55 +0000 schrieb Clint Adams:
> I do know there is case to move to a newer version of 'time' than is
> specified by the Platform; what is the process for lobbying?

I think you should raise it here, e.g. explain why having the new
version of time is more in the interest of our users than having a
pristine platform. And, since the platform is not yet released, you
could include haskell-platform@projects.haskell.org and lobby for
inclusion in the release.

In fact, you can do the same for cgi if you want :-)