Re: Where is haskell-hakyll's source repository?

Hi,

Am Montag, den 26.09.2011, 20:45 +0900 schrieb Kiwamu Okabe:
> I think libghc-hakyll-dev is broken in sid.
> Then I would like to update new upstream version.

Is this a breakage that can be fixed by a binNMU?

> Where is haskell-hakyll's source repository?
> I can't find it on http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/...

It seems that Clint did set the VCS-* fields incorrectly, as it resides
in the pkg-haskell Darcs repository space. You can use
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/tools/pkg-haskell-checkout
for a convenient checkout tool.